- Starts at 7:00pm Mountain Time
- About 1 hour long
- Use hashtag #seochat
- Host: Dan Patterson
- Questions answered:
- What are the most difficult negative listings to overcome in ORM?
- How is Google’s change in displaying more than a couple brand listings for certain searches affecting ORM?
- What are the factors in changing Google Suggest and/or Related searches?
- What’s the best approach in ORM? Being proactive or reactive or both? Why?
- What’s your favorite feature in Trackur 2.0 to help with ORM?
About Andy Beal
Andy Beal is an internationally-renowned consultant, author, and speaker specializing in online reputation management and internet marketing.
Considered one of the world’s most respected reputation management experts, Andy has worked with many brand-leaders including Motorola, GlaxoSmithKline, Lowes, and NBC. His advice is trusted by ABC News, BusinessWeek, Inc. Magazine, Forbes, and more.
Andy’s current projects include his book Radically Transparent: Monitoring & Managing Reputations Online, his blog Marketing Pilgrim, SEM Vendor & Trackur’s social media monitoring tools.