On Thursday, January 13, 2011 Search Marketing Weekly will be hosting an #seochat on Twitter. Lee Odden (@leeodden) will be our guest answering questions about Content Marketing.
Starts at 7:00 pm Mountain Time
About 1 hour long
Use hashtag #seochat
Host: Dan Patterson
- What are the most effective forms of content marketing?
- After blogging, what’s the next best way to establish yourself as a thought leader in your industry?
- How has content marketing changed in the last few years? How do you think it’ll change in the next two?
- What are the best ways to market content across multiple channels?
- How do you keep your content from being ruined by SEO, but still be effective for SEO?
About Lee Odden
Lee Odden is CEO of TopRank Online Marketing, an industry leading digital marketing agency focused on helping Fortune 1000 companies improve customer relationships, grow new business and brand visibility online. He also writes about Social Media SEO & Content Marketing on TopRank’s Online Marketing Blog, rated one of the top marketing blogs on the internet by Advertising Age.
Odden has been cited by numerous publications such as The Economist, U.S. News and DM News and leading industry books including: Search Engine Marketing Inc., Marketing in the Age of Google and Content Rules. He’s been a speaker at digital marketing industry conferences and training workshops in New York, London, Hong Kong, Sydney, San Francisco and many others. Odden serves on the board of advisors for Search Engine Strategies and is a past advisor to the DMA and MIMA.