Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to make it to the BlueGlass LA conference, but I was heavily monitoring Twitter and reading all of the live blogs that I could and I would have to say that it sounded AMAZING! I also hear that they are considering putting together another conference in New York City later this year.
However, even if they put together a NYC conference, we still missed this one and for those of you who were not able to attend this year, here is a recap of all the juicy nuggets that you missed:
- Marketing Strategy – Don’t Forget Search – BruceClay.com
- Social Media Marketing – SearchEngineJournal.com
- Building Communities That People Love – SearchEngineJournal.com
- When To Raise Money & When To Bootstrap – BruceClay.com
- InHouse SEO – BruceClay.com
- Links Matter – How To Measure & Attain Them – BruceClay.com