On Thursday, March 31, 2011 Search Marketing Weekly will be hosting an #seochat on Twitter. Joanna Lord (@joannalord) will be our guest answering questions about PPC and SEO working together.
- How do the overall strategies for SEO and PPC differ?
- In your experience, are SEO & PPC complimentary or cannibalistic? Why?
- Should you use the same landing pages for PPC & SEO?
- What insights can you gain for SEO from PPC, and vice versa?
- Tell us how tracking PPC campaigns aligns/differs from SEO.
About Joanna Lord
Joanna Lord is the Director of Customer Acquisition at SEOmoz.org, a leading SEO software company out of Seattle, WA. While she currently heads up SEOmoz’s paid search, affiliate, and acquisition marketing efforts, she is also a well-known social media enthusiast and frequent conference speaker. Her diverse experience in data analysis, paid search marketing, search engine optimization and content creation enables her to provide tactical acquisition strategies that work.