On Thursday, January 20, 2011 Search Marketing Weekly will be hosting an #seochat on Twitter. Rand Fishkin (@randfish) will be our guest answering questions about How To Trigger Universal Elements in the SERPs.
Starts at 7:00 pm Mountain Time
About 1 hour long
Use hashtag #seochat
Host: Ash Buckles
- How do you influence images, videos, etc. to show up in universal search?
- What methods increase your ability to have multiple images/videos displayed?
- Does universal search give more weight to YouTube than other video platforms?
- Have there been any recent changes in universal search? Are they coming?
- How has universal search changed SEO? For better or worse.
About Rand Fishkin
Rand Fishkin is the fearless CEO & Co-Founder of SEOmoz, based in Seattle, WA. He became interested in search marketing in 2002, started attending industry conferences, participated heavily in online forums and eventually began SEOmoz. SEOmoz is a leader in the field of SEO software and throws amazing parties with very creative swag.
Rand is very enthusiastic about online marketing and genuinely wants to understand the data and share his findings.
Rand co-authored the Art of SEO from O’Reilly. He was named on the 40 Under 40 List and 30 Best Young Tech Entrepreneurs Under 30. He’s been written about in The Seattle Times, Newsweek and the NY Times among others and keynoted conferences on search around the world. He’s particularly passionate about the SEOmoz blog, read by tens of thousands of search professionals each day. In his minuscule spare time, Rand enjoys the company of his amazing wife, Geraldine.
You Might Also Like: